Globalrootz is a London (UK) based music production, recording & mixing facility owned by Kiran Thakrar. Kiran is specialized in production of World music, Urban music, Bollywood music, Pakistani, Bengoli & Afghani music for private albums (or singles), films, documentaries, advertisement and corporate work.
Recording studio is available for:-
- Full production of song (For single release, album, film/documentary/advertisement etc)
- Voice overs
- Location recording
- Transferring (copying) old ADAT projects to Hard disk
- Softwares: Nuendo 4, Sony Acid
- Mixing Desk: Tascam DM 24
- Sound Interface/Convertors: RME FIREFACE 800
- Microphones: Nuemann TLM103, AKG 414 ULS, Studio Project C1, Akg C 451B, EV 308, Shure 58 and 57, SE Voodoo VR2 Ribbon mic
- Plugins: Waves, Abbey Road (EMI), Lexicon, Sony Oxford, API, SSL, Easeaudio, Antares and many more..
- Outboard Hardware: TLA 5051 (Valve channel Strip) Lexicon Mpx 100, Allesis Quadraverb
- Monitors: Dynaudio BM 6A, Yamaha NS 10MS (Powered by Hafler P1500)
- Hardware Recorders: Alessis ADAT, Tascam DA 20 MK II Dat Machine, etc
- Headphones: Grado Labs, AKG, Sennheiser, Beyer Dynamics, Audio Technica, Sony
- Headphone Amp: Sampson S-Phone
- Keyboards: Yamaha Motif XF6, Kawai K1, Yamaha MOXF
- and many soft synth/Vsti including Stylus, Battery 3, Viena, Arturia, Vanguard, Nexus, Kontact , Addictive Drums and many more
Equipment may vary and is subject to change.